Services Guide

Accrediting carriers

Parties benefiting from service

Individuals and establishments

Where to apply

Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supplies/ Reserves Directorate/ Mills section/ departments of industry and trade in governorates


The concerned person or their proxy should apply in person.

Documents required

  • A bank guarantee of JD10,000
  • Official ID card or passport for non-Jordanians
  • The availability of vehicles to carry flour
  • The applicant files the application requesting accreditation as a flour carrier with the ministry, with all the necessary documents attached.
  • The approval letter is issued.

Note: When the carrier is accredited, he should use official headed invoices in his name, to be stamped by the ministry or departments in governorates before they are used.

Partners in service delivery and their roles



No fees


30 days

How do you rate the content of the page?