Parties benefiting from service
Where to apply
- Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supplies/Trade Directorate / import-export section
- Irbid Industry and Trade Department
The person concerned or their proxy should be present
- A petition signed by the exporter requesting Modification of the original export card
- The original valid certificate of origin certified by singed by a chamber of industry or commerce
- A modified original export invoice
- A written letter of authorization singed by a chamber of industry or commerce
- The petition is presented by the person concerned or their proxy to the concerned official for checking, coupled with the original copy of the export card intended for modification after the petition is given a serial number.
- After the clerk writes the necessary notes on the petition, it is referred to the head of the section, along with the card, to take the decision, and in case the application does not meet the conditions, it is rejected by the examining clerk, who explains to the applicant the reason(s) behind the rejection
- The fees for data modification are paid at the ministry’s treasurer.
- The application is returned to the examiner, who carries out the requested Modification of the original certificate and documents the change on the database then presents the document to the person authorized to sign.
- The requested Modification of the original card is made by the examining clerk, who seals the card with the official stamp of the ministry and presents it to the applicant, keeping a copy.
- The application is archived.
|Partners in service delivery and their roles
Chambers of commerce and industry
JD2 for data modification